Commit to be Fit

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Feelin' Good

A week an a half into this little health kick journey we are all on and I can honestly say it is not as bad as I thought.   Yes it's hard to not grab a Mt. Dew or eat whatever I want, but I am doing it.  Yesterday as I was running with Lincoln to the tennis courts I realized that I am really doing this for him.  The healthier I am the healthier he will be.  Our kids learn by example and see everything we do.  I am motivated by his little voice saying to me, "mom lets run".  He loves to run and thinks he is so fast, I love it!!  I can already tell that I feel better, even though it has only been 10 days.  How is everyone else feeling, less tired, more energy, happier, sleeping better, pooping more?  These are all things that I have seen in myself in just 10 days.  Keep up the good work!  DO OR DO NOT, THERE IS NO TRY!  ~ Peace out Nat

No comments:

Post a Comment